As for the credibility of this topic, I can confirm nothing.
I must say, however,
that I have a feeling this isn’t lies (After careful consideration, some of it seems a little out there, but I am still a believer,) but hey – I’m just the middle man between the news and you!
If you read the topic, and lets assume you did, then you already know that this post is about Skyrim DLC, which we all knew was coming.
Under normal circumstances I would deliver the info with a comedic twist and a tomboyish attitude, but alas my friends, since I am conveying the exact words of others, I’ve decided to simply upload a snippet and let you have a glimpse at the thing for yourselves!
Underneath the picture I will make a list of the key points of the entire snippet, in case you don’t care for reading it all the way through.
- Three massive expansions
- The Riders of Hammerfell (Hammerfell expansion)
- New land: Adjacent Hammerfell landmass
- Quest line: About a guild called Dragon Riders
- New mounts: Dragon (with shout attacks,) Sabre cat, Bear, Wolf, Mammoth and more
- New side quests
- New spells, armor, weapons and companions
- Morrowind expansion
- New land: Somewhere in Morrowind (*supposedly the land adjacent to Skyrim)
- Horse armor
- More houses, like Frostcraig Spire
- Quest line: revolving around werewolves
- The ability to shapeshift into other monsters and animals
- Cyrodiil expansion
- New land: Somewhere in Cyrodiil
- Quest line: Waging war on the Thalmor